Search & Win

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Not a whole lot new.....

I had a comment on squidoo asking me to update and let my readers know how I am doing. First and foremost, thanks for reading/following my blog! We are doing alright. I qualified for repayment assistance, meaning because we don't make a lot of money, they don't expect me to pay any on my loan, which is good because we are struggling as it is, and bad because its not getting paid down at the moment. So right now we are at a stand-still when it comes to paying off the loan.... Right now, I am focusing more on paying off the credit card and building up a bit of an emergency fund, which is VERY slow going at the moment... not a lot of extra money at the end of our bills. All I can say is thank god we qualified for repayment assistance, because we'd be in big trouble if we had to come up with an extra $566 per month right now.... eventually something is going to have to happen though, so I can pay it off. I can see big changes in our near future. By the end of 2011 things will be different, although I hesitate to divulge online the options we are considering.... Soon enough. Soon enough.

I am learning more about where to get coupons and hitting good sales, and I have racked up enough swag bucks to buy over $30 in Amazon gift cards. Swag Bucks is kind of addicting! I have some friends in on it now and they all love it. I mean, really, its free, and you can get amazon or pay pal gift cards?!? Why wouldn't you!

No comments:

Post a Comment