So the Kijiji thing is not panning out so well just yet... As of last night I had 29 views to my ad, but no offers. I think it's because of a few things: 1) I listed it in my home town, which is pretty small. It would work better if I had posted it in a bigger area, which I will do the next time I plan on visiting one of the near-by cities. The other issue might be the size.
I ended up buying something off of Kijiji.... Jeans for my daughter :D. BUT she does need them, she is rapidly growing out of her jeans, AND they were only $5 with the tags still on. Usually I'd be paying around $20 for them, so I actually saved some $, because I would have had to buy jeans for her anyways.
I found a few more coupon sites, so I should be getting some more coupons soon. The plan is to keep a record of the savings I save with coupons and then deposit that much money into the student loan account. I am going to start that Dec 1st. I have no doubt that I will start that, but I am terrible at keeping up that kind of thing, so it will be pretty tough!
I have tons more things I could list, but it's just a matter of getting it all together. My place is quite small, and if I take everything out of their hiding places, I may end up on an episode of Hoarders.... :S I think I will clean out a cupboard and fill it with get rid of stuff, and I will use empty diaper boxes as well. That's where I am so far! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment