Thursday, December 2, 2010
I love Swag Bucks!!!
WOW. I can't believe it. December already! Well, my listing is not doing well at all. Not sure if I should reduce the price, or just take it down and try again later. Something I have gotten into though is Swag bucks. I love this website. Basically, they award you swag bucks for searching the internet using their search engine, which is very good! You also get swag bucks for finding swag bucks codes (which I have only found one... haha), watching videos, performing tasks, using coupons (!), taking surveys (no spam!!) and much more. Then you can redeem the swag bucks for everything from gift cards, to video games, pretty much anything you want! It's really cool. And it really doesn't take that long to accumulate! You can even redeem your swag bucks for a pay pal card!!! This is where I'm heading... then I can put it towards my student loan. It's great! And if you get people to sign up under you, you will be awarded the swag bucks that they earn as well up to 1000SB! And, btw, 1000sb can buy you about $10 in Amazon gift cards :) Please sign up under me by clicking the link below! I've only been using swag bucks for a few days and I have 260SB!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment