Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Happy Holidays!
Well, I have to be honest, my efforts for finding ways to pay off the student loan have stalled over the holidays. We are VERY short on money, probably the shortest we've ever been. The money from the treadmill unfortunately had to go on other things like the check that bounced, and the money I've saved with coupons I can't actually spare right now. I feel ashamed to say that! But what can you do. We are having a small Christmas this year, hubby and I are just getting a few things for our stockings and that's it, which is fine with me. I'd rather do that than start putting a pile of money on the credit card. I have faith that I will be able to figure something out that will help put some extra money on the student loan though. I have one idea that I will start in the new year. I think right now, I am just going to relax a bit and enjoy the holidays, without going into debt! Happy Holidays Everyone!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment