Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Oh no.....
So hubby's car is not working....again.... Merry Christmas! LOL Not really surprised. Oh well, at least we are not still paying on it. And really, it's done pretty well. Its a 1999 and we've had it for over 5 years. We only bought it for about 2 thousand dollars.... But now things are going to get really inconvenient. See, we live about 30 min out of town. So if I need to go anywhere, I am going to have to get the baby up and ready to go in the am so we can drive hubby into work, and then drive home, and then back again when we need to do our things, and then drive home, and then back in again to pick him up. Its going to be ridiculous. And it looks like we are going to have to park it until after Christmas. I'm hoping we can get it fixed before I go back to work (maternity leave is almost over), or it will be very disastrous! Just means its going to cost us more $ in gas, and car repairs. Great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment