Search & Win

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Second Job maybe?

I have been thinking of getting a second job. I really don't want to, because it will take away from me and my family. I am trying to find something that would be after she goes to bed, or from home. I have found nothing that is legitimate in the work from home area of things.... I actually have a good paying job, but I can't work more hours because it usually gets taken off in taxes... So maybe a second job, that I will affectionately call my "student loan job" might be the way I have to go. I don't think my current job would let me work evenings only, thus taking DD out of daycare, and saving over $600 a month. I may try that too. But I know for certain they won't let me. The only thing is I'm not even back to work yet. I'll be going back next month. I don't even know what it's like to juggle being a mom and a wife, with work, daycare, etc. So I will have to get used to the new lifestyle first....

No comments:

Post a Comment