Search & Win

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Getting back to normal, slowly....

Finally got a full pay! So all of the bills that we didn't pay in full last month (hydro, TV, Cell) are paid in full! We have a bit left over and I would like to put it towards the credit card, because we put a few hundred on it last month for necessities. However, I will keep it in the account for now because its two more weeks till next pay day, and we may need some of it. I'd rather keep it into the account and use it when we need it, rather than putting it on the credit card and then having to charge more on to the card if we need something. I was able to put a small amount into savings. The plan is that whatever is left in the account come pay day will get switched into savings, because we obviously didn't need it. Then when savings gets big enough, we will dump it on the credit card, or whatever else needs to be paid. It's usually not much, but it will add up.

I've never been so excited about paying bills LOL I hate being late and this is the furthest behind I've ever been on regular bills! But I can breath a little easier, as they are now taken care of. That means that I am one step closer to putting a plan into action that will help pay down some debts ASAP. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment