Search & Win

Friday, February 4, 2011

Well.....

It turns out that this little project of mine has triggered mountains of bad financial luck! That's alright. Once we get into next month and full pays, I'll be able to see a little clearer. As for this week: LO was very sick again, and I missed most of the week of work, but I get sick pay, thank god. I do have to say that I am glad I live in Canada, or the past month and a bit would have been financially devastating to us.

Hubby's car needs big time work to pass inspection, and the muffler fell off of it the other day. So we have to buy the muffler and get it put on tomorrow. Another expense we were not expecting.... BUT: When hubby went to pay the daycare today (we have to pay $160 a week for 1 baby, whether she is there or not) They decided to take pity on us and only charge us a holding fee of $80 for the week because LO was so sick and could only attend monday!!! This is seriously the first bit of good luck (financial or otherwise) that 2011 has shown us. Maybe things are starting to turn around!!! :) :) I just feel like I am drowning, and I pop my head up above the water to catch a breath, only to fall back down again. But hey, at least I can take that breath and envision the shoreline! It's there, but I have a long way to swim yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment